PGDM or MBA – This is the first question arises in the mind of students preparing for Management Course or going to take admission in Management Course. PGDM programme is offered by various institutes through out the country.
What to See Before Joining PGDM or MBA Institute:
- First See the reputation of the institute in the country not in a specified area or location.
- Previous year Campus Recruitment
- Course Content and Trainings
- Knowledge Level of Faculties.
- Get Info from previous years students who are studying and who left the institute after completion of the course.
PGDM vs MBA:
- PGDM Institutes offers a wide range of specialization which are industry specific and vertical specific. Most of the courses are designed according to the manpower requirements of the industry.
- MBA programmes are run by Universities and the course content is very old or not according to the trends.
- PGDM is a autonomous course and MBA is run with the help Of University.
- If a candidate want to get Government job he must go for MBA and not for PGDM.
- Fees of PGDM Programmes is more as compared to MBA Programmes in India.
The Decision is always yours go for PGDM is the institute is of high repute else go for MBA.