SWOT Big Bazaar Analysis examines Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats. The strengths & weaknesses are internal factors and opportunities and threats are the external factors in the SWOT Analysis of Big Bazaar.
SWOT Analysis is a validated management technique that allows a brand like Big Bazaar to measure its business & results relative to competitors and industry. Big Bazaar is also one of the biggest lifestyle and retail brand in this industry.
Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Big Bazaar
- Big Bazaar is targeting Upper Middle Class & Middle-Class People.
- Big Bazaar offers variety, quality, variants and convenience
- Product rage is very wide.
- Strong presence in the local market.
- Promotions like discounts, sales, exchange offers, etc. are attracting customers.
- Advertisements with brand ambassadors have also boosted sales of BigBazaar.
- Big Bazaar is able to maintain its good brand image in the minds of the customers.
- The infrastructure is good.
- Offers are attractive.
- Big Bazaar is located in areas with high footfalls.
- Big Bazaar has invested a huge amount in the Retail industry.
- Largest Retail Chain Network in India.
- Big Bazaar offers a good shopping experience.
- Online Ordering systems and delivery systems are effective.
- Guerrilla Marketing Techniques of Big Bazaar is effective.
- Sales Persons are well trained and always ready to help customers in making buying decisions.
Weaknesses in the SWOT Analysis of Big Bazaar
- Big Bazaar is not able to make a presence in the international market its presence is restricted to India Only.
- Big Bazaar has not planned its retail according to lifestyle, taste, and budget.
- Store opening time is not managed properly.
- Revenue is falling because of competitors and new entrants.
- During offers Big Bazaar is overcrowded.
- Billing takes time as the billing executives are explaining Future Pay cards to each and every customer.
- Some advertised products are not available at the store.
Opportunities in the SWOT Analysis of Big Bazaar
- Big Bazaar can launch stores internationally.
- Premium segment products can be targeted.
- Opportunity to get Foreign Direct Investment for store operations.
- Rural markets can be targeted.
- New Malls and Shopping places are developing. Where a Big Bazaar store can increase its revenue.
- Increasing Mall Culture attracts people to visit big stores. Big Bazaar can offer local products that are based on regional requirements.
Threats in the SWOT Analysis of Big Bazaar
- Global competitors.
- Online groceries of Amazon, Flipkart, and other companies can affect the market share of Big Bazaar.
- Competition among D-Mart & Reliance Retail.
- Unorganized retail is also a big threat.
- Government Policies and regulations related to the retail sector.
- International Players who are willing to open stores in India.
You Can also read Marketing Mix of Big Bazaar – Click Here to Read
If you Like this Article Please Hit the Like Button and Follow Us on our Facebook Page: PROJECTS4MBA