Unit Linked Plans (ULIP) in India are very popular. ULIP is on top in the buzz list in India because it offers more advantages than regular life insurance plans. There are several financial benefits, such as higher returns on investment, partial withdrawal, flexibility to choose life cover, wider fund options, up facilities, free switches, tax advantages, etc.
If you are looking for long-term investment and better returns, ULIP is a good option to accomplish your objective. However, when people buy the ULIP they may find difficulties because there is a single, regular premium option. People need to choose the best choice for you.
They, will make a small payment in single premium ULIP, and enjoy the benefits over the duration of the program. In the case of a recurring premium, customer need to pay the premium on a regular basis, it can be made to pay yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly.
In investment terms, both offerings offer similar options, such as equity, debt, and liquid. Customers can request commitment to pay more under a single premium option. Yet, as a matter of loyalty, nobody would ask you to pay more for the single premium product.
A single premium product in the initial years of ULIP offers higher returns than a standard premium product. But, it’s the latter changing balance power down. But this is not in practice, because of IRDA regulations. Regular premium ULIP products are also good for a variety of factors, including affordability, tax benefit and large return.
ULIP charges are also to be regarded as single and regular premium. Also, taking an overview of different charges is important under ULIP plans. This covers premium allocation fees, risk cover fees, policy administration fees, fund management fees, operation tax fees, miscellaneous fees, etc ..
ULIP is, in the end, a pleasant combination of life cover and investment. But don’t buy it just for investment purposes, there are other good options for the money. Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) is a life insurance approach that offers the investor the benefits of investment and versatility. This is a solution for life insurance where the value of the policy varies at a certain point depending on the value of the underlying assets at the time.
The investment is called Net Asset Value (NAV) and is defined by the interest it has achieved. In the 1960s ULIP entered into play and became very popular in Western Europe and America. The reason ULIP ‘s widespread success is attributed to is due to the simplicity and versatility it provides to customers.
As time progressed, the strategies were also successfully developed along with life insurance requirements for retirement planning. Today, ULIP offers solutions to all a client’s needs such as insurance preparation, investment needs, investment planning for the future of children, and retirement planning.
Some of the Best Unit Linked Plans in India offered by Leading Life Insurance Companies are :
- Bajaj Allianz Future Gain Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Life Future Wealth Gain
- Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Principal Gain Plan
- Bharti AXA Life Grow Wealth
- Bharti AXA Future Invest
- Bharti AXA Life eFuture Invest
- Birla Sun Life Insurance-Fortune Elite Plan
- Birla Sun Life Insurance-Wealth Aspire Plan
- Birla Sun Life Insurance-Wealth Secure Plan
- Birla Sun Life Insurance-Wealth Assure Plan
- Birla Sun Life Insurance-Wealth Max Plan
- HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth Plan
- HDFC Life Classic One Plan
- HDFC Life Sampoorn Nivesh
- HDFC Life Capital Shield Plan
- HDFC Life Click 2 Invest Plan Review
- HDFC Life Pro Growth Plus Plan
- HDFC Life Single Premium Pension Super Plan
- HDFC Life Pro Growth Maximiser Plan
- HDFC Life Pro Growth Flexi Plan
- HDFC Life Young Star Super Premium
- HDFC Life Smart Woman Plan
- HDFC SL Crest
- HDFC SL Pro Growth Super II
- ICICI Pru SIgnature Plan
- ICICI Pru Smart Life Plan
- ICICI Pru1 Wealth Plan
- ICICI Pru Elite Wealth Super
- ICICI Pru Guaranteed Wealth Protector Plan
- ICICI Pru Life Time Classic
- ICICI Pru Elite Life Super
- ICICI Prudential Elite Life II
- ICICI Prudential Wealth Builder II
- ICICI Prudential Elite Wealth II
- Reliance Nippon Life Premier Wealth Insurance Plan
- Reliance Nippon Life Smart Savings Insurance Plan
- Reliance Life Pay Five Plan
- Reliance Life Insurance Classic Plan II
- SBI Life Saral InsureWealth Plus
- SBI Life eWealth Insurance Plan
- SBI Life Smart Privilege
- SBI Life Smart Wealth Builder Plan
- SBI Life Smart Power Insurance Plan
- SBI Life Smart Elite Plan
- SBI Life Smart Wealth Assure
- SBI Life Smart Scholar Plan
- SBI Life Saral Maha Anand
If you like This Article on Business Model of LinkedIn Please Like our Facebook Page PROJECTS4MBA
Cite This Work
Referencing Style to cite this article: