Naukri.com SWOT Analysis – Naukri.com SWOT Analysis focuses on Strengths, Weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Naukri.com is India’s Leading Job Portal. Naukri.com was one of India’s first job sites to truly succeed. Due to Online Marketing strategy, Naukri.com got the first-mover advantage and it is by far the number 1 work portal in India. Here’s a Naukri.com SWOT review.
Let’s Discuss SWOT Analysis of Naukri.com
Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Naukri.com – Naukri.com SWOT Analysis
- Naukri.com has the benefit of first-mover.
- Highest Paying Job Portal.
- The concept of the site has earned considerable acceptance among Indians. (Better than monsters or timescales).
- This has nearly a decade of experience in the business.
- It has a large market share, while monster India and times jobs are far behind.
- It rated on all parameters as India’s number one work site-page view, scope, and traffic.
- From its inception, it has the benefit of a straightforward sales model. While it has a few services that are open to both work seekers and job providers, the recruiters pay for the rest of their services.
- It has a team that is really dedicated. That’s evident from their visits to establish contact.
- There is one of the strongest work atmospheres known to have.
- Naukri.com is a large Job Seekers and Providers website.
- Integrated services also available through the Naukri app and web site.
- Gives job seekers tips and feedback on resume, interviews, pay negotiations, etc.
- Efficient cost and time for employers to hire workers with a particular skill set.
- Naukri.com provides career management tools, resumes advice, work posts, etc.
- More than 40 million resumes are registered on the Website.
- Naukri.com also opens up work opportunities abroad besides Indian jobs.
Weaknesses in the SWOT Analysis of Naukri.com – Naukri.com SWOT Analysis
- Naukri.com has a large employee base and thus the organization is incurring a high expense of sales force management.
- There is a high turnover degree there.
- Employer branding is barely noticeable on Naukri.com which is a big product flaw on the portal.
- Intense rivalry means restricted growth of Naukri.com’s market share
Opportunities in the SWOT Analysis of Naukri.com – Naukri.com SWOT Analysis
Web users are rising by the day. The net is used by approximately 7.5 million urban Indians.
- In fact, with broadband networks being built out, there are more chances on the net.
- Therefore the reach of recruitment online is growing. Unlike every other online recruitment firm, it has the advantage of being a low-cost hiring tool.
- The community portals of naukri.com are Shiksha.com which jeevansaathi.com, and have great potential.
- Every year online job opportunities in India are rising at 80-90 percent.
- Naukri.com will persuade more businesses to use the site by emphasizing the lower recruitment costs
- To encourage more workers to post their CV on the web
- Naukri.com will work more closely with different organizations’ HR department
Threats in the SWOT Analysis of Naukri.com – Naukri.com SWOT Analysis
- There are chances that even more future rivals will achieve market access.
- It is also likely that each of the players will also provide clients with value-added services such as performing preliminary interviews etc.
- Recently sabotaging naukri.com’s current customers by its rivals and luring them at a marginally higher premium with more listing and other value-added services can have a negative long-term effect. Although this problem can be resolved by naukri.com, if it persists, it may result in market advantage erosion and loss of consumer trust on a single worksite, i.e. Naukri, and thus loss of brand loyalty.
- Better services and affordable offerings will affect Naukri.com ‘s dominance
- Efficient job sites are newly emerging.
If you like This Article Please Like our Facebook Page PROJECTS4MBA
Cite This Work
Referencing Style to cite this article: